As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BUKI Science
BUKI 7505, Hydraulic ArmBUKI Science
- Pour water in the hydraulic system and control it in all directions using its six levers. Recommended age: 10 years +. Assemble the parts and build an articulated robotic arm. Illustrated color instruction sheet with fun activities. No batteries required.
|Height||32.2 cm (12.68 Inches)|
|Length||39.8 cm (15.67 Inches)|
|Weight||0.1 kg (0.22 Pounds)|
|Width||10.5 cm (4.13 Inches)|
|Warranty||1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase|
2. The Source Wholesale
Build Your Own Robot ArmThe Source Wholesale
- Can pick up items of up to 1. 7" – we believe this precise robot arm is precisely what you need! The arm’s wrist pivots 120 degrees, its elbow 300 degrees, and the whole arm has a 180 degree base motion.
Arm yourself with stem knowledge with this build-it-yourself robot arm! Comes with lED searchlight for operating at night. Product measurements are approximately 22. 8 x 16 x 38 cm and the arm needs 4 x D batteries not included.
3. CONSTRUCT & CREATE
CONSTRUCT & CREATE Hydraulic Robot ArmCONSTRUCT & CREATE
- Hydraulic = no batteries required! just a love of science and/or games needed! 6 axes of motion, controlled by levers, and you can use a gripper or suction cup to pick up objects. Just add half a cup of water and a heart full of scientific intrigue.
A stem, build-it-yourself product, made from 229 pieces instructions included. Diy wouldn’t you want to buy this? Lifting capacity is 50g but it has an unlimited capacity to entertain you! Both fun and educational.
|Brand||CONSTRUCT & CREATE|
|Manufacturer||The Source Wholesale|
|Height||4 cm (1.57 Inches)|
|Length||14 cm (5.51 Inches)|
|Weight||0.5 kg (1.1 Pounds)|
|Width||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
4. Buki France
Buki France 7508 Hydraulic Cyborg HandBuki France
- Size of the hand: 40 cm. Assembly time: 3 hours. Build an articulated cyborg hand by assembling the different parts with no glue. No batteries needed. A toy to discover the hydraulic energy: add water to the system and control it with your fingertips.
Easy to assemble thanks to the illustrated colour booklet. Can carry objects such as balls or bottles. Different functions: finger spacing, detachable and adjustable thumb, rotary knob. Recommended age: 8 years +. Can be adapted for both left-handed and right-handed use.
|Height||32.2 cm (12.68 Inches)|
|Length||37.2 cm (14.65 Inches)|
|Weight||0.7 kg (1.54 Pounds)|
|Width||7.5 cm (2.95 Inches)|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
5. The Source Wholesale
CONSTRUCT & CREATE Tobbie the Self-Guiding AI RobotThe Source Wholesale
- 4 x aaa batteries are required but not included. Tobbie has 6 legs, but don’t worry, he’s no spider! Tobbie has an ir sensor for helping him roam your house without bumping into anything.
This little robot has 2 modes – follow and explore. Assemble him yourself – perfect for STEM learning. About 16 cm tall.
Hiwonder LeArm 6DOF Full Metal Robotic Arm Robot Arm with Servo, Controller, Video Tutorials, Wireless Handle, Free PC Software and APPLewanSoul
- 6dof structural design can make the robotic arm move flexibly, so it can grab objects in any direction. Support various control methods, we provide wireless handle and free Android/iOS APP, It is convenient for you to remotely control the robotic arm; Provide graphical PC software.
All metal construction: metal Mechanical Claw + Aluminum Bracket + Metal Larger Bottom Plate. Provide detailed video tutorials to learn how to use LeArm; Provide 3D video to show you how to assemble the robotic arm in detail. All using high-precision digital servo, which make control more accurate.
LewanSoul Hiwonder xArm 1S Programming Desktop Robotic Arm with Powerful and Robust Intelligent Bus Servos Featuring Position and Voltage Feedback UnassembledLewanSoul
- Innovative control methods, xarm robotic arm support not only mobile phone, but also wireless/wired mouse control. Various programming styles, mobile phone programming, and manually positioned programming position the arm manually and memorize those positions for recall, support computer programming, most of other robot arm only support computer programming.
Only need one mouse, wireless handle and computer control, you can control the robot arm as you like.
High-quality components throughout, full metal construction, unique connecting rod structure and oxidated blast-treated surface, make its body more beautiful and delicate.
Uses serial bus servo motor with feedback of angle, temperature and voltage, motor shaft lock protection, the LX-15D serial servo have extra long life and can run continuously for at least one month. Provide detailed video tutorials to learn how to assemble and use xArm.
|Height||24.59 cm (9.68 Inches)|
|Length||15.49 cm (6.1 Inches)|
|Weight||1.1 kg (2.43 Pounds)|
|Width||13.97 cm (5.5 Inches)|
8. CONSTRUCT & CREATE
CONSTRUCT & CREATE 5 in 1 Mechanical Coding RobotCONSTRUCT & CREATE
- Can be assembled in about 1. 5 hrs. Build up both your diy skills and this small but mighty coding robot at the same time! program the robot to throw balls, draw and much more – all through the placement of the pins provided! No computer needed! if this computes with your love of STEM, kick, this is the product for you! Needs 2 x aaa batteries and someone with a passion for both DIY and fun not included.
7603, Buki Robot MazzyBuki
- The child can create paths with the panels provided. Programmable movement with the help of the buttons without screen. Requires 4 x LR06 batteries not included.
You can set motions, emotions, sounds and play music using the app Bluetooth connection. Assemble the parts to build a robot or a car that you can then guide and programme. Mazzy has a sensor that allows it to avoid obstacles.
|Height||31.5 cm (12.4 Inches)|
|Length||45 cm (17.72 Inches)|
|Width||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|